I may chat about my books, what I'm writing or reading, or just general thoughts. You may read posts about my cats or just my crazy life in general. Comments are welcome, if anyone wants to interact with me. Maybe we can share war stories, whether it's writing related or just about life in general.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine’s Day 2018


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 



It’s a rainy day in the desert and about 55, but the gray clouds are breaking away and I can see bits of blue.  I’m not sure if this is just a temporary break in the weather because we had rain forecast for three days in a row.


Here's my skirt

Hubby gave me a beautiful, long blue skirt with pink flowers meandering in a flowy pattern.  I can’t wait for warm weather so I can wear it.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Valentine's Day! That is a beautiful skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pilch,

      The same to you, although it's a bit late now. I work all the time so am only on my computer about once a wk.

      Thank you. I was surprised and am looking forward to wearing my new skirt as soon as the weather gets warmer.

      Thank you for reading. I'll be posting again soon and look forward to getting over to your blog to see what's going on with your furry friends.

      Sunni

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to read and
comment on my posts. I appreciate it.
Sunni